Trio at La Fabrique St-George
On Saturday, April 1, 2023, my trio with Francis Henson and Carson Tworow played at La Fabrique St-George, 7 East 7th Avenue in East Vancouver (no cover charge) between 3pm and 6pm.
Sharon Minemoto booked us for this afternoon; we played three sets and hang out in the vibrant space among wine, crackers, and cheeses.
- "A Four-Way in the Heart of the West End"
- "Makie Elkino"
- "Earthling Terminal"
- "Don't Miss Me"
- "Little Mylk"
- "In a Sentimental Mood" (Duke Ellington)
- "Fulton Street Blues"
- "Wintertime In That Pontiac"
- "I've Never Been in Love Before" (Frank Loesser)
- "Polka Dots and Moonbeams" (Jimmy Van Heusen)
- "Maybe Eventually"
- "Waltz for John McGann"
- "Bridge Deal"
It's one more local club date for the trio's album release – Maybe Eventually – as we've played the Tangent Cafe, Frankie's After Dark, the 2nd Floor Gastown, and Tyrant Studios over the winter.