William Chernoff, to date, has a discography of 2 studio albums, 3 EPs, and 3 singles.
- Live at the 2nd Floor - exclusive to Bandcamp (2023)
- Quartet Reunion (2021)
- 12th Street Quintet (2021)
- “In Shadows” (feat. Kria Wall) – with Carson Tworow 
- “Chuck’s Strip Mall” – exclusive to Bandcamp (2021)
- “Don’t Miss Me” (feat. Will Clements) 
My full discography as an artist is available on Bandcamp:
William Chernoff: sideman discography (select)
- “Walk Away” (2020) – producer, bass, guitars
- “Real Thing” (2022) – producer, bass, synths
- Unrelated (2018) – bass, acoustic guitar, percussion
- The Hollow Tree (2022) – bass
- Back to Back Bay – exclusive to Bandcamp (2016) – bass
- The Rite of Balance – exclusive to Bandcamp (2016) – bass
- “Origin Story” (feat. Nick Varelas, William Chernoff, & Terence Wendenburg)  – bass, co-writer composition
- “Number 9” (2020) – bass
- “$tarlight” (2020) – bass
- “Alexander” (2022) – bass
North Shore Celtic Ensemble
- “Sunny Side Up [Live]” – exclusive to YouTube (2018) – co-producer, bass
- “Satellite” (2021) – bass, acoustic guitar
I’m available to work for hire as a session musician in Metro Vancouver, BC on acoustic guitar, double bass, and/or electric bass. I’ve recorded tracks at most local studios before, from 12TH ST Sound and Tugboat Pl. Studios in my home city of New Westminster to Monarch Studios, the Warehouse, and beyond in Vancouver proper.
For all projects, including ones with grants from FACTOR, Creative BC, or similar, please send details in your inquiry and I will quote you a fair price per hour or per day.
You can also inquire about my services as a producer in the jazz, fiddle-influenced folk, or singer-songwriter genres.
Or, I could contribute as an arranger, copyist, or co-writer.
To inquire, email@example.com